Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Unanswered Prayers


UNANSWERED PRAYERS

Words by J. Roel Lungay

Music by Romeo Mascariñas

Performed by Romeo! Romeo!

1
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night,
Thought of things that meant so much for me and my wife -
Children, school and house, livelihood and life.
I can’t stop thanking God for these unanswered prayers.

2
[When I was young/Back then] my dreams were
diff’rent from what I have now.
I took a lot for granted, never cared so much;
Dreaming far away, I could never stay.
But now, I’m thankful, God, for these unanswered prayers.

Refrain 1:
[You/they] are the [answer/answers] to my unanswered prayers.
I swear to God [you/they] are my unanswered prayers;
I may not have known coz I was so young and alone
But now I realize you are the answer to my very prayers.

3
Funny but it seems like God had made plans all along.
Took a lot of twists and turns, had to let go of my own;
Funny it may seem, you know, how lucky have I been
Now I have you all beside me - my unanswered prayers.

Bridge:
God, I can’t thank enough, you’re the Lord of my life.
Coz I owe you so much, I fall down on my knees;
I couldn’t bear the thought of it had you answered all my dreams
I wouldn’t have my wife and kids - your very answer to my unanswered prayers.

(Interlude)

(Repeat Refrain except last line)

Coda:
But now I realize you are the answer to my very prayers.

Copyright © 2009 RoRo Music
International Copyright Secured. All rights reserved

Fro
1/5/09



To listen to the vocal version, either click the title or go to:

UNANSWERED PRAYERS

AP TRIBUTE VIDEO

















No comments:

Post a Comment