Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Big Bang!


BIG BANG!

Words by J. Roel Lungay

Music by Romeo Mascariñas

Performed by Romeo! Romeo!

1
Wait 'til you hear from me;
When I come to you
With a friend or two,
When I call your name
No, it’s not a game;
Take a real deep breath
Coz’ I’m aiming for you!

2
When you open that door
‘Til the sun's no more
When I count to four
Yes, you’ll think I’m a fool.
When the moon comes out
And you hear me shout,
Yes, you’ll open your mouth
You won't know what strike you out!

Chorus:
Big bang! Big bang!
Big bang! Big bang!
Let this night be the night!
Big bang! Big bang!
Big bang! Big bang!
What a sight for the eyes!

3
Like a kid at school
I’m all over you.
Everything’s a game
I don’t feel no pain.
When you see me frown
Take a hike or turn around.
Now if you see me smile
Everything is worth the while.

(Repeat Refrain)

(Interlude)

Bridge:
What a year it had been
Like a roller-coaster train.
Life will never be the same
But never, never say again!

(Repeat Chorus then fade)

Copyright © 2009 RoRo Music. International Copyright Secured. All rights reserved

Fro
1/3/08


To listen to the vocal version go to:

BIG BANG!

















No comments:

Post a Comment