Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Tagbilaran City (Dream Poetry)


MY TAGBILARAN CITY (DREAM POETRY)

Words by J. Roel Lungay

Music by Romeo C. Mascariñas

It feels like a dream
A quiet I couldn't quite figure out just yet
A moment of silence that is
On a journey I know not the direction.

Peoples and machines moving thoughtlessly
in all direction -
No visible footsteps nor clear faces -
Nothing seems to make sense
Much like waking up at dawn for no reason at all.

The serenity just drowns on top of silence -
Silence incensed with movements -
I wonder if the gods have something to do
with all these
Quite precious it seems
I'm almost like sleepwalking.

This I conclude, I must be awake!
I must be home!
I must be where I need to be!
And want to be!
Where I dreamt to be...
And love to be...

Not sleeping but awake!

My Tagbilaran City!

Copyright © 2009 Roro Music. International Copyright Secured
All Rights Reserved

Fro
10/26/08


To listen to the vocal version either click the title or go to:

MY TAGBILARAN CITY (AUDIOPHILE)

TAGBILARAN CITY (DREAM POETRY) SITE

TAGBILARAN CITY (DREAM POETRY) VIDEO

















No comments:

Post a Comment